Always best rate onlineBook
Our Arctic Chalets are traditionally Scandinavian with natural materials and colors. Rustic, simple and comfortable, this two bedroom apartment is decorated in natural materials and organic shades of dark blue, white and brown.
The Arctic Chalet has a rustic character, with pine wood paneled walls, tiled floors and birchwood details complemented by shades of dark blue, grey and white. The apartment sleeps two or three, with one queen bedroom and one single bedroom, and also has a small lounge and kitchenette.
The cabins are located in a u-shaped walkway between Icehotel, the main reception and shop – all within a couple of minutes’ walk.
Good to know
- Complimentary guided tour of Icehotel, loan of snowsuit, boots, mittens and balaclava; and free entry to sauna 10 November- 1 April.
- Breakfast is included.
- Check-in from 3 pm and check-out latest 11 am.
- Check in and out of cold rooms is done in a separate building from the main reception.
- If staying cold the day before or after, there is 6-7 hours between checking out and getting access to your new room. We will store and move your luggage on request.
- Space on activities and transfers are limited and we advise you pre-book at least three weeks in advance.
- Icehotel Restaurant and the Homestead have fixed dinner sittings, and we recommend you reserve your table in advance.
Icehotel is also an art exhibition, open for day visitors to browse the designs of all the suites and rooms from 10 am to 6 pm. Outside of those times, the hotel is exclusively open for guests booked to spend the night there. ICEHOTEL is open to the public 10 am-6 pm 10 November-1 April. Guided tours at 12 and 4 pm in English (10 and 2 in Swedish). Guided ice storage tours daily at 12 during June, July and August.