Always best rate onlineBook
Our hotel rooms are spacious and comfortable with a calm feel. Natural materials are complemented by organic shades of white, grey and brown. All rooms are ground floor level with spruce and birch as your next door neighbors.
Kaamos have 2 beds, desk and a seating area with two armchairs and a small coffee table. With a base of whitewashed wooden panel walls and calm shades of white, brown and dark grey, some rooms have accent décor in green, red or bright colors. The hallway and en-suite tiled bathroom have heated stone floors. In keeping with Jukkasjärvi’s traditional look, the rooms are housed six or eight rooms in wooden single floor houses and green roof where wild Arctic flowers blossom in summer. Each room has two floor-to-ceiling corner windows that lets in plenty of light and overlooks spruce and birch growing wild.
Good to know
- Complimentary guided tour of ICEHOTEL, loan of snowsuit, boots, mittens and balaclava; and free entry to sauna 10 November- 1 April.
- Breakfast is included.
- Check-in from 3 pm and check-out latest 11 am.
- Check in and out of cold rooms is done in a separate building from the main reception.
- If staying cold the day before or after, there is 6-7 hours between checking out and getting access to your new room. We will store and move your luggage on request.
- Space on activities and transfers are limited and we advise you pre-book at least three weeks in advance.
- ICEHOTEL Restaurant and the Homestead have fixed dinner sittings, and we recommend you reserve your table in advance.
ICEHOTEL is open to the public 10 am-6 pm 10 November-1 April. Guided tours at 12 and 4 pm in English (10 am and 2 pm in Swedish). Guided ice storage tours daily at 12 during June, July and August.