Always best price onlineBook
Our Nordic Chalets apartments have two bedrooms, a kitchenette and a simple lounge area, ideal for family or friends sharing. The décor is calm and classic Scandinavian, with white-washed wooden panel walls, birch wood details, heated tiled floors and shades of natural shades of grey, white and brown.
The apartment is spacious with two bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with a bunk bed, and sleeps four. There is also a small lounge and kitchenette and heated tiled flooring in the hallway, lounge and bedrooms.
The Nordic chalets are wood paneled cabins located along a small passage only a couple of minutes’ walk from the main reception, Icehotel, the shop and the main restaurant.
Good to know
- Complimentary guided tour of Icehotel, loan of snowsuit, boots, mittens and balaclava; and free entry to sauna 10 November- 1 April.
- Breakfast is included.
- Check-in from 3 pm and check-out latest 11 am.
- Check in and out of cold rooms is done in a separate building from the main reception.
- If staying cold the day before or after, there is 6-7 hours between checking out and getting access to your new room. We will store and move your luggage on request.
- Space on activities and transfers are limited and we advise you pre-book at least three weeks in advance.
- Icehotel Restaurant and the Homestead have fixed dinner sittings, and we recommend you reserve your table in advance.
Icehotel is an art exhibition that is open to the public 10 am-6 pm 10 November-1 April. Guided tours at 12 and 4 pm in English (10 and 2 in Swedish). Guided ice storage tours daily at 12 during June, July and August.