From SEK 200 per personbook
Waiting for Summer Swim
Awake your body from the winter sleep with a plunge into the fresh waters of Torne River in this new contest.
Program Saturday, April 22
Whilst the grass in the southern Sweden is growing knee-high, the ice here in the north is still thick. You can’t help it if you crave a swim! Swim 25 meters Lemmel-swimming or 50 meters synchronized swimming in our ICEHOTEL Waiting for Summer Pool.
- 9:00 am – 11:00 am Icehotel Waiting for Summer Swim
- 3:00 pm Price ceremony
- 3:00 pm After Pimpel in Icehotel Lounge
- 4:00 pm the Aufguss sauna starts in Dressing Room 4 st x 30 min
- 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm Banquet in Icehotel Restaurant with livemusic by Mi von Ahn
- 9:00 pm – 2:00 am Lemmel party in Icehotel 365
Starting fee SEK 200 (includes locker and sauna in Dressing Room)
Upgrade and stay overnight at Icehotel
Accommodation from SEK 900*
Two-course Chef’s choice dinner SEK 275
*Part in double room. Choose between Deluxe Suite/Art Suite 365 or some of our warm rooms Kaamos, Arctic chalet or Nordic Chalet. Incl breakfast, entrence to Icehotel and sauna.