From SEK 751 per person/night*
*Price per person in in double room. Available 23-26 June, 2017. Book online only.Book
Midsummer celebrates the longest day of the year and is one of the most cherished family holidays in Sweden. Join the locals in the celebrations during the day, and in the evening explore the novelty of sun-flooded, seemingly endless nights. Against the intensive greenery, Icehotel rests at the bank of Torne River, filled with art crafted out of crystal clear ice.
Authentic local celebrations & daylight 24 hours
Experience the Arctic summer at its peak. Share the magic of twenty-four hour daylight on a nightly excursion into the pine forest or one of the small river islands nearby. Taste the local summer flavors like asparagus, wild fish and berries. Spend a night in -5⁰ C, surrounded by inspiring art made of ice and snow.
Traditional midsummer celebrations in Jukkasjärvi
In the close-knit community of Jukkasjärvi, Midsummer is centered at the heart of the village – the Homestead. Against the backdrop of a small cluster of timbered houses, take part in traditions organized by the village association – such as dancing around the Maypole, watching folk dance and traditional net fishing, and tasting freshly baked flatbread from the village baking house.
- Midsummer lunch buffet in Icehotel Restaurant (reservation advisable)
- Midsummer village celebrations at the Homestead (from noon onwards). Live music in the evening
- Summer tours or self-guided excursions day and night
- Midsummer promotions in Icehotel Shop
- Guided tours of Icehotel 10 am, 12, 2 & 4 pm
Stay 3 for 2
Stay 3 nights and pay for only 2 on 23 – 26 June.
Included in the package
- Breakfast buffet
- Entrance to Icehotel
- Guided tour of Icehotel (set time)
- One dinner reservation in Icehotel Restaurant (food and drink comes at additional cost)