Press visit request
Each season a number of press visits are arranged on a case-by-case basis for journalists on assignment.
To most effectively meet your editorial, photographic and/or broadcast needs, we ask your cooperation in following these guidelines when requesting a press visit:
- Please complete the media trip request form below.
- Please book your press visit with at least three business weeks notice. This allows us to pursue suitable, available lodging and make other arrangements to enhance your visit.
- Freelance journalists should forward recent examples of one of your feature coverage.
- Immediately notify the ICEHOTEL Press Officer, Beatrice Karlsson of a change in plans.
- To help keeping our press archives updated and to stay on our preferred media list, please forward an original copy of your print or online published feature, CD or DVD, as well as airdates, as soon as possible after the feature runs.
Discounted or complimentary arrangements are provided at the discretion of ICEHOTEL and are subject to availability. ICEHOTEL does not provide airfare for your trip or pay for ground transportation or meals.
Please understand that ICEHOTEL cannot provide discounts for spouses, children and visitors accompanying working journalists.
If the purpose of the trip is leisure or holiday travel for a journalist with family and/or friends, please contact our reservations department. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +46 980 66800.