Christmas package at Icehotel
A white Christmas with all the ingredients for a successful family adventure can be found 200 km north of the Arctic Circle, at the iconic Icehotel.
At Icehotel you can enjoy a sparkling white Christmas, and opportunities to see both the northern lights and the falling stars. We welcome you to stay in a cozy Nordic cottage combined with an unforgettable experience to stay in our famous ice rooms, sleeping among ice art.
The children receive a map to Santa's mailbox to leave their wish lists, and a snowmobile ride away picks up the Christmas tree, which is then decorated together with other children outside the entrance of Icehotel. Santa Claus will also be present on Christmas eve to greet the families before the family Christmas dinner in our restaurant -a 4 course dining experience.
INCLUDED IN THE CHRISTMAS PACKAGE
• 3 nights at Icehotel, of which one night in an ice room and two nights in a warm cabin
• Christmas dinner (a classic Christmas buffet served at the table on a plate)
• Dog sledding
• Ice sculpture for the children (parents are present)
• Visit to Santa’s mailbox to leave your wish list to Santa
• Snowmobile ride to find this year's Christmas tree
• Meet Santa
• Warm outerwear to borrow for snowmobiling and dog sledding
• Sleeping equipment for the ice room, extra warm sleeping bag
Keep in mind
Your clothing is the most important part in order to be able to enjoy your activity to the fullest. We strongly advise you not to underestimate the cold in the Arctic during the winter months and to carefully follow our recommendations regarding clothing and equipment.
Loan of warm winter overalls, warm shoes, gloves, and balaclava if needed is complementory for all guests. Visit Riverside lobby at Icehotel to get equipt.
Required to bring
Dress warm underneath, preferably in thermal clothing, a warm middle layer, and hat.
Bring a camera for chances to take great photos during the tour.