Always best price onlineBook
Warm room – Nordic Chalet
Our Nordic Chalets apartments have two bedrooms, a kitchenette and a simple lounge area, ideal for family or friends sharing. The décor is calm and classic Scandinavian, with white-washed wooden panel walls, birch wood details, heated tiled floors and shades of natural shades of grey, white and brown.
The apartment is spacious with two bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with a bunk bed, and sleeps four. There is also a small lounge and kitchenette and heated tiled flooring in the hallway, lounge and bedrooms.
The Nordic chalets are wood paneled cabins located along a small passage only a couple of minutes’ walk from the main reception, Icehotel, the shop and the main restaurant.
Good to know
- Complimentary guided tour of Icehotel, loan of snowsuit, boots, mittens and balaclava and free entry to sauna.
- Breakfast is included.
- Check-in from 3 pm and check-out latest 11 am.
- Check in and out of cold rooms is done in a separate building from the main reception.
- If staying cold the day before or after, there is 6-7 hours between checking out and getting access to your new room. We will store and move your luggage on request.
- Space on activities and transfers are limited and we advise you pre-book at least three weeks in advance.
- Icehotel Restaurant and the Homestead have fixed dinner sittings, and we recommend you reserve your table in advance.
ICEHOTEL is open to the public 10 am-6 pm. Guided tours at 12 and 4 pm in English (10 am and 2 pm in Swedish). Please note that parts of the Icehotel are still under construction during November and December and therefore not available to visitors. We will do everything we can to create a wonderful experience for you here in Jukkasjärvi and you are very much welcome.