Always best rates onlineBook
Cold room – Deluxe Suite 365 Hilla
Our largest suite features a heated relaxation area with designed en-suite bathroom. All Deluxe Suites are individually themed and hand carved by artists commissioned from around the world and a wide range of disciplines.
Spending a night in ICEHOTEL is a surreal experience and a memory for life. You are awakened in the morning with a cup of hot lingonberry juice at your bedside and a sauna session and hot shower awaits before breakfast. The Deluxe Suites are part of the concept ICEHOTEL 365, available all year round thanks to a specially designed building run on solar power.
Hilla means sparkle in Sámi
The heated relaxation in Deluxe Suite Hilla holds a bathroom, two comfortable armchairs, shower and sauna directly connected to the bedroom. The design is a combination of local culture and history in the building material and details. Designed by Majolein Vonk and Pia Sandgren. The heated area also provides storage for your belongings. The suite has doors with locks for your privacy.
The suite is furnished with an exclusive Carpe Diem Bed, that provides the best comfort. The bed is covered with reindeer hides and on top of this you sleep in a thermal sleeping bag. The sleepingroom holds a temperature of -5 to -8 degrees Celsius. The suite has doors with locks for your privacy.
Booking and planning
- We recommend you to combine one night cold with a couple of nights warm, staying your first or last night cold.
- If staying cold the day before or after, there is 6-7 hours between checking out and getting access to your new room, we recommend you plan activities during this period. Space on activities and transfers are limited and we advise you pre-book at least three weeks in advance.
- During winter ICEHOTEL Restaurant and the Homestead have fixed dinner sittings; we recommend you reserve your table in advance.
- Check in and out of cold rooms is done in Riverside Lobby, a warm building adjacent to ICEHOTEL. In Riverside Lobby you will find communal changing rooms, toilets and saunas for women and men.
- We provide thermal sleeping bags, and guests bring personal thermal underwear to sleep in.
- We will store and move your luggage on request.
Good to know
- All Deluxe Suites are located in ICEHOTEL 365, available all year.
- While you cannot book a specific suite, you are welcome to make a request.
- Photograps of the rooms on the web site may be from previous years and for guidance only.
- Between 10 am and 6 pm, ICEHOTEL is open to the public; for day visitors and guests to enjoy the art. This means overnight guests get their rooms at 6 pm and wake-up call is around 7:30 am when staying cold.
- Guided tours are complimentary for overnight guests.
About ICEHOTEL 365
The concept ICEHOTEL 365 makes the sleeping-on-ice experience available to combine with fall and summer adventures as well as the classic winter excursions. The interior holds the same standard and visual design as the winter structure. The exterior in winter has the same shape and look as the adjacent winter structure, and in summer, the arched roof will be covered in grass.
Entrance to ICEHOTEL with guided tours at set times is complimentary for overnight guests.