Always best rate onlineBook
Warm room – Arctic Chalet
Our Arctic Chalets are traditionally Scandinavian with natural materials and colors. Rustic, simple and comfortable, this two bedroom apartment is decorated in natural materials and organic shades of dark blue, white and brown.
The Arctic Chalet has a rustic character, with pine wood paneled walls, tiled floors and birchwood details complemented by shades of dark blue, grey and white.
New for this year, is that the master bedroom is furnished with a comfortable Carpe Diem Bed (160 x 200 cm). There is also one single bedroom, a small lounge, kitchenette and a bathroom with shower.
The cabins are located in a u-shaped walkway between Icehotel, the main reception and shop – all within a couple of minutes’ walk.
Good to know
- Complimentary guided tour of Icehotel, loan of snowsuit, boots, mittens and balaclava and free entry to sauna.
- Breakfast is included.
- Check-in from 3 pm and check-out latest 11 am.
- Check in and out of cold rooms is done in a separate building from the main reception.
- If staying cold the day before or after, there is 6-7 hours between checking out and getting access to your new room. We will store and move your luggage on request.
- Space on activities and transfers are limited and we advise you pre-book at least three weeks in advance.
- Icehotel Restaurant and the Homestead have fixed dinner sittings, and we recommend you reserve your table in advance.
ICEHOTEL is open to the public 10 am-6 pm. Guided tours at 12 and 4 pm in English (10 am and 2 pm in Swedish). Please note that parts of the Icehotel are still under construction during November and December and therefore not available to visitors. We will do everything we can to create a wonderful experience for you here in Jukkasjärvi and you are very much welcome.