Always best rate onlineBook
Warm room – Kaamos Superior
Our superior hotel rooms are spacious and comfortable with carefully selected, natural materials complemented by organic shades of white, grey and brown. Each superior room has its own individual artwork above the bed. All rooms are ground floor level with spruce and birch as next-door neighbors.
Kaamos have 2 beds, desk and a seating area with an armchair and a small coffee table. With a base of whitewashed wooden panel walls and calm shades of white, brown and dark grey, the natural materials are complemented by individual artwork above the bed. The hallway and en-suite tiled bathroom have heated stone floors and the room itself has hardwood floors. In keeping with Jukkasjärvi’s traditional look, the rooms are housed six or eight rooms in wooden single floor houses with a green roof where wild Arctic flowers blossom during the summer. Each room has two floor-to-ceiling corner windows that lets in plenty of light and overlooks spruce and birch growing wild.
Good to know
- Complimentary guided tour of ICEHOTEL, loan of snowsuit, boots, mittens and balaclava and free entry to sauna.
- Breakfast is included.
- Check-in from 3 pm and check-out latest 11 am.
- Check in and out of cold rooms is done in a separate building from the main reception.
- If staying cold the day before or after, there is 6-7 hours between checking out and getting access to your new room. We will store and move your luggage on request.
- Space on activities and transfers are limited and we advise you pre-book at least three weeks in advance.
- ICEHOTEL Restaurant and the Homestead have fixed dinner sittings, and we recommend you reserve your table in advance.
Entrance to ICEHOTEL with guided tours at set times is complimentary for overnight guests.