Master bedroom, Arctic Chalet at Icehotel. Photo Asaf Kliger
Housekeeping Manager to ICEHOTEL
Take the opportunity to work with one of Sweden’s internationally most famous brands. Icehotel in Jukkasjärvi draws guests and visitors from 80 countries every year. The hotel is a yearly and one-of-a-kind art project of ice and snow from Torne River; created by 40 artists and designers from all over the world.
At Icehotel all of us are the face of the company as well as hosts for our many international guests, which is a great responsibility and a wonderful job. Therefore we value your mindset as one of your most important qualities. As our colleague, we want you to understand that you are important in both guests and co-workers experience of Icehotel, and that the experience is something we all carry with us and give forward.
Responsibilities and tasks
The responsibilities include cleaning hotel rooms, hotel cabins, conference venues, reception building, saunas, restaurants, production hall and shop. Aside from that, washing and mangle hotel linen and tablecloths from the restaurants are also included.
- Responsible for cleaning services and the laundry for the company
- Staff manager for personnel, which varies from 3-20 persons depending on season; recruitment, scheduling, work assignment and staff management.
- Budget management within the department
We are looking for you who have experience from staff management, value perfection and understand the guest’s needs. We are working mostly in teams, which means that you should be used to work in and with groups. You are service minded and work well under pressure, and we would like you to have previous experience from housekeeping.
You master Swedish both written and verbally as well as English verbally. You have computer skills and a Swedish class B drivers license.
What can we offer you?
- Our work environment is characterized by warmth and mutual respect — we have a lot of fun together!
- An inspiring workplace and flexible organization in constant development.
- Good opportunities for you to influence and form assignments as well as the company’s development.
- Opportunity to meet guests and colleagues from the entire world.
Welcome with your application!
Working hours & duration
The position is for indefinite term hiring with six (6) months probationary employment.
Full-time, shifts with weekend work.
Swedish class B drivers license needed.
Phone: +46 70-668 06 98
We accept applications by email: email@example.com
981 91 Jukkasjärvi