Premiere for an invigorating weekend at ICEHOTEL
Spend a wholesome weekend working out at ICEHOTEL in Jukkasjärvi – coached by the studio Pilates Complete. Experience adventure, the magnificent ice art, and culinary wellness experiences – surrounded by the transcendent Arctic nature.
Invigorating, life-enriching, strengthening. Spend a wholesome weekend working out and getting coached by Jasmin Salhi and Linda Ahlgren from Pilates Complete – at ICEHOTEL in Jukkasjärvi. The program includes invigorating workout sessions and adventures guided by ICEHOTEL’s nature- and wilderness experts, a night amongst the magnificent ice art, and culinary wellness experiences – surrounded by the transcendent Arctic nature.
– We are very much looking forward to offer the participants during ICEHOTEL Wellness Weekend to experience both Pilates and Garuda yoga together with us. It is two amazing workout routines that will give the participants new strength and energy, both physically and mentally, says Linda Ahlgren and Jasmin Salhi who will coach the participants.
Pilates focuses on accuracy and body-awareness, which give you quick training results. Garuda yoga releases unnecessary tensions in the body and helps to get rid of inelasticy and stagnation. The result is a stronger and more flexible body with improved posture and a mind at ease.
Huge demand for nature experiences focusing on health and wellness
Last summer was the first summer that ICEHOTEL could offer guests to spend a night amongst ice- and snow art at the height of summer, and the opportunity attracted a lot of guests. The idea for a dedicated workout weekend at ICEHOTEL started to grow when the guests’ interest for healthy food, workout and nature activities like river rafting, hiking and sauna rituals were huge.
– There are great opportunities for an invigorating and relaxing experience for both body and mind at ICEHOTEL. The combination of midnight sun, summer outside and ice art and sub-zero degrees inside, the amazing nature, energizing activities and dedicated personal trainers that can take the workout to the next level, convinced us that we should plan workout weeks and yoga weekends this upcoming fall, says ICEHOTEL’s CEO Christophe Risenius, who also has a huge interest in health and wellness.
The wellness weekend July 5-8, 2018, includes:
- 3 nights accommodation, one of them in an Art Suite made from ice and snow inside ICEHOTEL 365.
- Activity package with river rafting in Torne River, Wilderness Dinner served in the untouched nature, ice sculpting and wholesome sauna rituals contrasting with rejuvenating Torne River swimming and relaxing in wood fired outdoor bathtubs.
- Workout sessions with Pilates Complete (Pilates and Garuda yoga plus lecture)
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, including ice menu and wilderness dinner)
Read the entire program here (länk).Wellness weekend
About Pilates Complete
Pilates Complete is a Pilates studio in Gothenburg, run by Jasmin Salhi & Linda Ahlgren. It is a workout studio that offers group training, quality personal training and exciting classes in Pilates, yoga, Garuda and barre.
Jasmin Salhi is a personal trainer and instructor in Pilates, Garuda and barre, who has a background in dance, theater and artistry. Linda Ahlgren is also a trainer and inspirer in Pilates, Garuda and yoga. She comes from a dance and sports background, and is inspired by the body’s amazing capability to change.
ICEHOTEL opened in 1989 and is beside a hotel also an art exhibition with ever-changing art out of ice and snow. ICEHOTEL is created in a new guise every winter, completely made out of natural ice from Torne River, one of Sweden’s national rivers and last untouched waters. When the winter season’s Icehotel has melted back into the river in the spring, a part of the hotel remains; a place where visitors can experience the ice and snow year-round.