Visit a sled-dog kennel and try a short husky ride
Visit a world-class sled-dog kennel in Kauppinen, Swedish Lapland. Play with the puppies, ride along in a cart pulled by huskies and watch the 100+ dogs bask in the sun while the guide tells about working with sled dogs.
Welcome to meet the dogs at the sled-dog kennel in Kauppinen. Summertime is resting time for the 100+ dogs at the kennel. After a long work-winter the huskies are basking under the midnight sun and welcoming new additions to the pack. Play with the husky puppies and help them prepare for their career as friendly, cuddly and happy sled dogs. The guide tells about working with and training the dogs and shows the equipment. Come along a short ride in a summer cart, pulled by the huskies and enjoy some coffee, tea and cookies before heading back to the hotel.
- Transfer from ICEHOTEL is included in the price
- The tour includes Swedish Fika
- Gather at Meeting Point
- Suitable for all dog lovers
- Tour length: 1,5 – 2 hours
- Tour Times: 10 am & 6 pm everyday (contact our reception for a last minute booking)
- Group size: 2-8 people with a minimum of 2 guests