Information Regarding Covid-19
Given the prevailing situation with COVID-19 we want to share with you the safety actions we have taken in our daily operations. While Icehotel is still open our top priority is the health and safety of both our guests and our staff. We follow the information and the directives we receive from the Swedish Government and The Public Health Agency of Sweden closely, and we keep all staff updated on a daily basis.
MEASURES TAKEN FOR THE SAFETY AND HEALTH OF OUR GUESTS AND ICEHOTEL STAFF
- We wash our hands and disinfect surfaces that guests may come into contact with even more frequently than before.
- We have increased access to hand cleaning and disinfectants in both public- and staff spaces.
- We clean toilets and public areas more often.
- We take our responsibility by making sure all of us in the personnel remain at home, even with the smallest symptoms.
- We have clear guidance on how our visitors and guests can move around safely at the art exhibition and the hotel.
- Our restaurants and all public areas are sparsely furnished.
- We limit the amount of guests on our activities and we handle helmets, capes and all equipment with heat and or disinfection.
Please feel free to contact us for more details; [email protected]