Information Regarding Covid-19
Given the prevailing situation with COVID-19 we want to share with you the safety actions we have taken in our daily operations. While Icehotel is still open our top priority is the health and safety of both our guests and our staff. We follow the information and the directives we receive from the Swedish Government and other Swedish authorities closely, and we keep all staff updated on a daily basis.
MEASURES TAKEN FOR THE SAFETY AND HEALTH OF OUR GUESTS AND ICEHOTEL STAFF
- We wash our hands and disinfect surfaces that guests may come into contact with even more frequently than before.
- We have increased access to hand cleaning and disinfectants in both public- and staff spaces.
- We clean toilets and public areas more often.
- We thoroughly go through and wash things like overalls and sleeping bags more frequently.
- We take our responsibility by making sure all of us in the personnel remain at home, even with the smallest symptoms.
- In our restaurant, we keep an empty table between all parties.
- We have replaced our lunch buffet with plate service à la carte.
- We offer breakfast to take away.
Cancellation and rebooking due to Travel restrictions
If you have booked a stay with us during this time period and can't travel due to travel restriction you can read more here.