Always best rates onlineBook
Cold room – Deluxe Suite 365
Our largest suite features a heated relaxation area with designed en-suite bathroom. Each suite is individually themed and hand carved by artists commissioned from around the world and a wide range of disciplines. Spending a night in Icehotel is a surreal experience and a memory for life. You are awakened in the morning with a cup of hot lingonberry juice at your bedside and a sauna session and hot shower awaits before breakfast. The Deluxe Suites are part of the new concept ICEHOTEL 365, available all year round thanks to a new specially designed building run on solar power.
The Deluxe Suites are our individually designed and sculpted thematic suites. The artists, perhaps from Kiruna, Germany, UK or the US have been picked from over two-hundred applicants and invited to make the suite you’ll be sleeping in. Each suite is unique and has never been created before.
The room holds a temperature of -5 to -8 degrees Celsius. New for this year is that the suites are furnished with exclusive Carpe Diem Beds, that provide the best comfort. The bed is covered with reindeer hides and on top of this, you sleep in a thermal sleeping bag.
The Deluxe Suite has a private heated bathroom and relaxation directly connected to the bedroom. The relaxation area also provides storage for your belongings. The suite has doors with locks for your privacy.
The concept Icehotel 365 makes the sleeping-on-ice experience available to combine with fall and summer adventures as well as the classic winter excursions. The interior hold the same standard and visual design as the winter structure. The exterior in winter will have the same shape and look as the adjacent winter structure, and in summer, the arched roof will be covered in grass.
Good to know
- We recommend you to combine one night cold with a couple of nights warm, staying your first or last night cold.
- We provide thermal sleeping bags, and guests bring personal thermal underwear to sleep in.
- In Dressing Room, the warm building adjacent to Icehotel, you will find communal changing rooms, toilets and saunas for women and men, staffed 24 h.
- Deluxe suites are located in Icehotel 365, available all year.
- Check in and out of cold rooms is done in Dressing Room, the warm building adjacent to Icehotel.
- If staying cold the day before or after, there is 6-7 hours between checking out and getting access to your new room, we recommend you plan activities during this period. We will store and move your luggage on request.
- While you cannot book a specific suite, you are welcome to make a request.
- Photography of the rooms is from previous years and for guidance only.
- Space on activities and transfers are limited and we advise you pre-book at least three weeks in advance.
- Icehotel Restaurant and the Homestead have fixed dinner sittings, and we recommend you reserve your table in advance.
- Guided tours are complimentary for overnight guests.
Between 10 am and 6 pm, Icehotel is open to the public; for day visitors and guests to enjoy the art. This means overnight guests get their rooms at 6 pm and wake-up call is around 7:30 am when staying cold.