Meetings & Events
Nature, art & culture fuse at the original ICEHOTEL, Sweden.
Crystal clear ice and the Arctic landscape make for a glistening stage to host memorable events. The Torne River ice has represented Sweden all over the world, from Chanel’s catwalk in Paris to the Nobel Banquet in Stockholm, and it makes up the world famous ICEHOTEL, 200 km north of the Arctic Circle. Film premier, competition, glamorous gala dinner – or unwind and get in touch with nature and yourself. Unleash your creativity on a pristine ice block. The only limit is your imagination.
Hosting your event at a hotel made of ice and snow, 200 km north of the Arctic Circle, has a way of making an impression on guests. Bring your clients to showcase the innovative Sweden, or do an inspiration trip with your company. Here you are surrounded by nature, creativity, culture – and the crystal clear ice, year round.
Our team has organized client events for more than twenty years, both at the hotel and in a number of locations around the world – and of course, always with our signature ice. Over the years, the iconic main hall and ice bar have been used for promoting premium-end furniture, cars and house ware, hosting theatre and opera, fashion shows and much more.
Choose a destination that is guaranteed to lift the team spirit for your next group-, conference- or incentive trip. Your event or meeting will be taken care of from start to finish, and we will help you tailor an experience the team never forgets.Event query Ice & events
White Guide: ICEHOTEL Restaurant best in Kiruna – and top three in Swedish Lapland. “We cook food with love and we have a passion for the products that Swedish Lapland is offering us. We really love our job and receiving this award is an important acknowledgment for us, says the head chef Alexander Meier who was working at two star Michelin restaurant le Béarn in Geneva before he started to work at ICEHOTEL Restaurant.” Read more >>
Planning an event with us at ICEHOTEL
We know that careful planning is the secret to delivering a top quality event, and specialist knowledge is a great resource when working with a living material such as ice, or indeed organizing an event in the Arctic.
Here’s how we can help:
- A personal planner who will help you through preparing and delivering the event/trip.
- DMC service that can cater for all ground arrangements around Icehotel.
- Tailored program & activities for events at Icehotel.
- A professional presentation pitch for your client showcasing the full experience.
- Detailed practical information to ensure a smooth delivery.
- Quality goods, equipment and suppliers to ensure a good client experience.
- On-site guide(s) with experience of working with corporate groups and who takes care of your team from arrival to departure (for events at Icehotel).
- Here’s our insurance information and booking terms and conditions for group trips and events.